Sunday, March 9, 2008

Well, it's about time i started using this thing... I might be posting on here to put up photos or just randomly post things i find interesting or whatnot. I am not sure. My blogs tend to evolutionary in nature. They start as one thing, grow to something else, then i start a new blog.

This blog, however, is under my most used username on the net, i guess. So here i am. Blogging for the sake of blogging.

I recently, just yesterday in fact, drove back up to school from home. It was quite a drive. Long, and slightly boring. Well, mostly boring. I did not stop much. Once at my usual stop, a little Sunoco station just past Vincennes, to get something caffeinated to keep me awake, and another time at a Chick-Fil-A to get something to eat in Plainfield right before i got on the loop to make my way around Indy. I took some pics on the way up 31, but didn't stop anywhere until i got to my friend's apartment here in town. Here are some pics from yesterday that i hope you enjoy...

[due to some technical difficulties... the pics will have to wait...]

No comments: