Saturday, April 7, 2012

When chased, run...

Just out of curiosity, I wonder why I found that someone, from a company that shall remain unnamed because it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, was viewing my blog on discontinued products...


Anyway... that was random to find. I'm just somewhat paranoid I guess. Actually I'm quite paranoid... Especially of my neighbors. I was visited twice, once by the police, and once by the sheriff's dept last month. They were looking for a person who used to live in my apartment. I didn't know where he lived at the time, but I did find out recently. It's within line-of-sight of my door, which I find creepy. Not to mention the fact that he was on the upstairs landing with some people from there the other day and said hi to me, knowing I lived in his old apartment, before I even introduced myself. Creep scale went off the charts at that moment. And I walked past his apartment without knowing who he was at the time, to go get my mail after dark (because that's when I got home), and glanced at his window, and he has his computer there at the front window, and he was just sitting there in the dark, I'm not sure if he was looking out his window or looking at his computer, because I was trying not to look in my neighbors' windows because *I* didn't want to seem like a creep. These are the reasons I am paranoid... and a hermit, for the most part. People are strange.

OK, enough randomness ranting about Creepers...
 


Now to sleep.. Bet you can't tell I need to go to bed since this post probably doesn't make much sense.... Church in the morning. He is RISEN! Happy Easter!




No comments: