Sunday, July 1, 2012

a post that actually got finished

I keep attempting to write on here, and I keep getting distracted and walking off to do something else.

I finished my Instagram Coasters.


Let me know if you want a set.

Seriously.

I will make them.

It may take a while...

But I will make them.




Looking forward to a couple of things coming up here in the next few weeks.
~ Hanging out with church folks on the 4th
~ Women's Retreat next month
~ Another thing, which I may update on in a later post
~ My niece's wedding in a couple weeks
~ Seeing another niece I haven't seen for ages and taking a couple vacation days to catch up

 Anyway, that's all I have to write for now. It's thundering here. I hope it rains full on... but most of it is currently going north of us. Praying for rain. A long steady rain, and cooler temps so the rain doesn't just creep back into the atmosphere immediately. I'd love if it would rain for a week. Not a downpour, but something the ground would have time to soak up...

No comments: