Sunday, July 22, 2012

rest

Took a couple vacation days last week.  Spent one day hanging out with family I hadn't seen in a good long while.  We had an awesome day walking around the zoo, and trying to keep from melting, and just spending time together.

Started reading a book by Graham Cooke, again.  Started reading it during college, but got busy and forgot about it.

Can I just say that I'm excited for the women's retreat next month?  It's been too long since I've been on a retreat.  Maybe I have said that before... but it has.

Some songs from the 90's are too redundant and long.... Listening to some old songs on Spotify.  Not sure why I put annoying songs in my playlist...

Excited for things happening at church lately.  The church is learning, in short, about walking in their spiritual giftings... This is gonna be awesome.

I feel like writing more tonight, but gotta get off the computer shortly.

No comments: