Monday, December 10, 2012

Atmosphere

For some reason the last couple weeks I've felt like there's been a shift in the atmosphere. Not in some new age sense. But in the very real spiritual battle sense. I'm not sure I've prepared myself for battle as best as I could have. I have felt a weight. Not overwhelmingly so. Something like a dull headache but in the spiritual realm. If that makes sense. Maybe you think I'm crazy by this point.

I don't know. I know it's not just me. I feel like others sense it too. I feel challenged to seek God more, (notice a theme lately?), and I'm not sure I'm doing as much as I can to seek Him.

I don't know what the point of this post is. I mean, as moody as I can get, and have been the last few days, I just feel like there is another sense of something different in a spiritual realm. Kind of like when a weather system moves through and I get a headache. I don't know what the atmosphere shift is. It's just something I feel.

Maybe I'm just rambling. But this thought has been on my mind for a couple of weeks or so now. I don't know exactly when. Maybe it's just something I am personally experiencing. Maybe it's just a spiritual battle, as I work with my friend Kelsey, on putting together a ladies night for the women's ministry at church. I want to be encouraging and not be all meh! I have been blessed so much by many of these ladies and I want to be a blessing, not a hindrance. More and more I find I'm being pulled out of my shell a little more.

Anyway, that's all I've got tonight. I have a long day/week ahead. Transitions coming up. I wonder how long NERD Energy Drink stays good... I have some from a couple years ago that I hadn't finished. I hope they're still good coz I need something to give me energy and focus this week!!

No comments: