Sunday, November 30, 2008

So, aside from Bethel Housing Horrors....

Thanksgiving break was really good. The time at home was not long enough. Time with family was much needed. Thanksgiving day was fun. Some people got miffed at small things, but that's normal, and somewhat funny... Played the "You Might Be a Redneck..." game that my brother brought over... Apparently, he is quite the redneck... And I also was able to answer some of the questions correctly by first thinking about which of the answers my brother would actually do....

The drive back today was long and visually challenging at points. It started out just gray and cold. Once I got past Indy the fog was so thick that I could only see about a tenth of a mile... and I figured that since I was going 60mph, and when a sign would pop out of the fog I counted how long until I passed it... which was between 9-12 seconds or so... It wasn't as bad as when I went down last year and couldn't see past the hood of my car for the fog...

Oh, and I finally found my missing phone charger... still plugged in to the wall here at school...

No comments: