Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm giving up for today and staying in my room. Falling on the ice on the sidewalk in front of the house was not too encouraging today. My roomie from last year, Lydia, was quite encouraging to me today. I will be rooming with our other roommate from last year, Lyndee, in the new dorm. My RD thinks I am a complete and utter slob... or at least that's the impression I get from her. That or a liar. I keep assuring her that I will take things home over Christmas break. She couldn't believe that I had only been home twice this semester. I thought she knew where I live and how long it takes to get there... I guess not. I don't know. I feel like everything is going badly right now... like anything I do gets so messed up. I just hope that I can make it out of this semester academically still alive.

No comments: