Monday, December 8, 2008

I am very frustrated right now. Mostly with myself and my lack of ability to focus on getting this very long paper written. I don't know what I'm doing, or in what order I'm doing it. I'm supposed to have a Lit. Review. Do I know what that is? Sort of, but not really. I'm probably making this whole process a lot harder than it has to be. This is the last week. This is all the chance I've got to get this thing out and put down on paper and get it done. For everything from this semester. Every project that I have to get done. That and I have another project I should have done tomorrow, but don't have done yet, coz I've been focusing on this paper that I haven't really focused on as much as I should have this semester. And I'm still having trouble focusing on it.

Where do I go in a paper on the effects of social networking on teenagers and their relationships in their offline life?

No comments: