Thursday, December 11, 2008

Working on my paper that is due today. I also have a final in Disciple Making Structures this afternoon, and a group presentation in OT Book. Lovely. At least all I have to do for the presentation is make my Power Point actually start immediately after I hit play on the music that is to go along with it. I blame it on the .wav file extension.

For now, I'm going to work for an hour, and then working on my paper for an hour before class, going to class to listen to the presentations there, then lunch, then working on my paper for another hour-ish, and then going to class to take the final, and then the other class for the presentation.

And tonight, I start my term paper.

Oh procrastination, how I hate you....

1 comment:

Sara Nelson said...

Hi Nora! did you get your papers and projects all finished up? is the semester over now? I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing, Christmas break at home. Where did you get that DoMo character? I have a couple friends that have lived in Japan, I'll have to ask them if they know about him!