Sunday, December 7, 2008

Way too much caffeine consumed this evening... yes, evening. Not a good idea. Thus it is almost 1am and I have to get up at 7:30am and I am still awake. Why???? I don't think sometimes...

On the note of not thinking, my roommate came to me this evening, after having dropped her cell phone in the tub, to see if I could get the back off her phone, coz it would not come off now, and every other time it would come off immediately upon landing. Well, I tried opening it with a screwdriver but that wouldn't fit. So I tried the knife on my utility tool. Well, it popped the back off the cell phone, and also ran across my thumb by my nail. Enough to draw a bit of blood, but that doesn't take much to make me light headed. It really wasn't any worse than what Missy (one of our cats at home) can do to me when I catch her at a really bad time and she claws me. But it was enough to make me wrap my thumb in toilet paper and lay down in bed with my feet up on the slats at the end of the bed and my hand up in the air for a few minutes.

Anyway... I have yet to make it through a decent portion of my term paper, and it's driving me nuts. But I feel like I have writer's block, which is not a good thing when it comes to something this large with such an impending deadline.

I think I updated on the housing news already.... right?

I don't have much else to say right now. I think the caffeine is finally starting to wear off some, so I'm going to go to bed here soon. I just can't believe that there's only two more weeks before going home for Christmas break! I am excited, but also nervous about all my final projects, since I have more of those than finnals...

No comments: