Wednesday, March 21, 2012

03/21/12

Just a quick note for tonight.

Got my teeth cleaned today. Embarrassed to admit but this was the first time I'd gone to the dentist for a routine cleaning since before college. The whole lack of insurance thing and all, ya know. Oh well. But remarkably my teeth are in great shape. I'm getting a night guard to wear while I sleep so I don't further chip my teeth since I tend to grind them at night. Can't wait for that!

I keep having strange dreams at night. They keep me awake/stressed.

Just not feeling great this week. Just discouraged and feeling disconnected somewhat.

Anyway, I gotta jet. Got work the next three days. Was off today since I'm working Sat. Glad tomorrow is a later shift. Goodnight interwebs...

1 comment:

Jana Alexis said...

It's kind of sad to say "goodnight" to the interwebs....so I'll accept your evening farewell and say "good morning!" in return. :) Hope you're feeling encouraged this morning. By the way, I enjoy reading your updates again. So glad to hear about what God is doing in your life!