Sunday, March 4, 2012

03-04-12

My computer has been out of commission this week. Well, not the one I am typing on, but my main desktop. I'm going to be getting a copy of Windows 7 and a different HDD to use, and hopefully get my information off of it. Might wait a paycheck or so to get the Windows 7. Frustrating, it is. I just wish that things would stop breaking (car, computer).

My dreams this week seem to be broken too. I just keep having crazy/stressful dreams when I go to bed at night. Of course this week I was sick with the office head cold. That and being on DayQuil/NyQuil all week didn't help any. That always messes with my head. Praying for peaceful sleep this week.

I finally finished the drawings I was working on. I may post pictures next weekend.

That is it for me this weekend. See ya all next week.

No comments: