Wednesday, March 28, 2012

03/28/12

Whew! Made it to church on time tonight. I can make it if I get out at 5:30... I don't like to rush that much, but I made it!

I'm trying to figure out a way to connect my old N64 to my coax input only tv. Maybe I should see if someone has a newer old tv they don't need. Lol. My N64 has A/V output. Could play my NES though. But sad thing is unless you have a Zelda or Link game with batteries in the game pack, you can't save games on the NES. N64 was somewhat revolutionary in that aspect. lol. I found an old VCR at home. Gonna see if I can play with the wires tonight and get it hooked up. Maybe.... We shall see.

This week has been better than last week. A friend at church pointed out that I have reason to have been down last week: I've had a lot of pretty major life changes in the last few months. Well, the last two months for sure - Moving, my job, car issues, scheduling issues. Just happened to emotionally get to me on the week when nothing seemed like it was going wrong. Oh well. Last week is done. This week has been good so far. Work has been busy. So much so that we are only taking 30 min lunches and lunch is being provided this week. My thought: YAY! I don't have to cook/bring anything!! lol. So lazy, I know! :P

Oh, I got my hair cut yesterday! Chopped it all off again! So nice not having to deal with hair dangling in my eyes/under my headset at work! I got a few complements on it today at work too! :)

OK, I'm gonna get going and get back to my place and see if I can figure out this retro puzzle of old game systems and ancient tv's. I like analog tech, but this is slightly ridiculous. I think I need to find another coax cable...

No comments: