Sunday, May 13, 2012

05/13/12

Happy Mother's Day to my mom!

Good day today hanging with family and cooking out.

Church was good today. Interesting. Gave a new perspective on how people lately are thinking, or most of all: not thinking. Part of it had to do with the president and his most recent departure from sanity, along with the rest of the nation's pervasive mindset of all things being relative, including how nature works.

Anyway, on other topics... I have to leave soon to head back to my apt, and back to the work week.

I have so much on my mind right now and I wish I had to words to say. So much going on right now. Changes. More and more all the time. Training right now at work. More training after this training is over. I'm excited, but somewhat overwhelmed.

If I had a superpower is seems that it would be an invisibility cloak. One that is on more than it is off. I'm not the most outgoing person. I take a while to warm up to people. Most often I'm too quiet to be noticed. I should have been a ninja.

Well, I should be going now. It's getting late and I still have to drive home. It's only a 25-30 minute drive, but still... I am getting tired. I haven't rested the last two weekends. Last week was movie weekend with my sister... Too late of a night, and too early of a morning. This weekend was yard sale early morning and strawberry picking. The strawberry picking has left me sore. A good sore. But sore nonetheless. That, and I only got about 5 hours of sleep Friday night, and not much more last night. Thankful for a 10:30am shift tomorrow. I also have a 8-4:30 shift Wednesday. Gonna be hard getting up, but I'm stoked I didn't have to ask for a trade so I could go to church!

Time to end this post. Goodnight all.

No comments: