Thursday, September 25, 2008

I have too many thoughts in my head right now to get out... I have one topic that I want to post on... but haven't had the time to do so yet...

Spiritual Bulimia: The State of the Church Today (it sounds like the title of an article or book or something... i might flesh this one out later on tonight... coz i really want to put my thoughts down on this...)


And aside from that one topic... life has been frustrating lately. This whole week seems to have been one long headache. A dull throbbing that won't go away. Which is also what my head is experiencing at this moment... Too much stress? Too much procrastination? Too much lack of focus, for reasons I am still trying to pinpoint? I've been finding myself frustrated, ticked off, and generally not pleasant at the end of the day... or the beginning, depending on what or how much is due for classes on that day....

I am a vile and ugly human.

Thank God for grace...

No comments: