Thursday, September 4, 2008

What to write? I feel like writing, but every time I think of something to write I am somewhere other than my computer, and by the time I return home to finally do something here my moment of inspiration has already come and gone...

Since I have been watching episodes of MacGyver online lately I am realizing that I must have picked up some of his tendencies from watching the show as a kid. I remember being about 4 years old and having watched the show, trying to do a "MacGyver roll" to the side of our driveway in the grass there. My sister and I would take turns trying to do the shoulder roll that he did in the opening sequence. Also, he always looks around and notices things. I am a detail oriented person... I don't keep things in order, but I know the details of things. I haven't yet figured out how to do the things that he does with the random items that he uses. A lot of the analog technology that he has used is obsolete these days.

Aside from this short ramble on MacGyver I really don't have much to say right now. Maybe I will start taking notes on the things I want to blog about.... I have already had quite a bit of homework that I am trying to keep up on, so I can hardly remember anything for more than 5 minutes right now.... hmm... scenes from Memento are being recalled... although Polaroid film is too costly if even available these days...

No comments: