Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm here!

I made it to the Camfel camp for this week of training. We are on the campus of the Latin American Bible Institute in one of the dorms here. Apparently I am in for a hard week of training. I've already met some of the people and they are all really great. I'm just really tired at the moment and can't remember anyone's name and can't really think in a straight line right now. I'm completely exhausted. Mostly physically. Probably will be more so in the next few days also, so tonight I really need to get some sleep! A few of the girls told me that since being here last week they have lost weight from doing the things they've been doing... mostly time trials and stuff of the things we will be doing on tour. So I have a lot to learn and a lot to do! So.... I should be going to bed... sleep... need to take some ibuprofen so I can move in the morning. So, goodnight!

Thanks for all your prayers and support!! You have no idea how much it means to me!

Alright... need to go sleep before I fall over!!

Oh, and I warned my roommates I snore! lol

1 comment:

Holly said...

Glad to hear you made it safe! You're in my prayers! You've made it this far and God will be faithful to bring you through! :D Looking forward to more updates...