Sunday, August 9, 2009

This is it... the last few days...

Meh.

Stressed about this upcoming week.

Packing.

Traveling.

Driving for hours and praying that nothing decided to break on my car while I'm traveling since I can't afford for ANYTHING to happen to it right now.

Hoping I find someplace to stay each night while I'm up north. I know I have one place for one night with a friend. But not sure about the other two nights - Wednesday and possibly Friday night...

Also hoping that I can get away with wearing khakis to a wedding... is that an OK thing to do or not? I don't have any skirts or anything that fit... meh. I hate being fat...

I hope that my stuff I want to bring will all fit in my suitcase. It's hard packing for approx. 10 months on the road when you don't have any idea what you'll need in what climate or situation.

Speaking of situations, I want to get some Mechanix (or however you spell that brand) gloves and some flares once I get out there, if we don't have any with our van... at least some of the gloves... just for routine maintenance stuff like checking oil and other engine things, or if it breaks down or something... Yes, I'm a prissy girl who doesn't like to get junk under her fingernails, and can't stand her hands to have grease/dirt on them... Yeah, maybe college spoiled me a little bit, but I don't like it... I don't think I ever really could stand having dirt and grime on my hands...

I tried to get most of what I'm packing in my suitcase this last week.... and I have a few things I want to take that I don't think are going to fit... It's gonna be a tight fit with my pillow and sleepingbag in there. I decided to put those in there. I do need to unpack it and repack it though to make everything fit. And I need to get my backpack packed up.

I might try to look for a new cell phone so I can have one with a full battery that will last longer than two minutes at a time. Although the battery might be the only problem with my current phone. I need to get it or the phone replaced...

Not a lot else to say right now... I don't think. Not that I can think to write here at the moment anyway...

No comments: