Friday, January 27, 2012

Running out of titles for posts

I'm moving tomorrow. Officially.

Forgot to look at my schedule for next week before leaving work tonight. We switched to a new schedule system and I forgot to log in to it. Well, I found out I'm working a later shift. Didn't get to see the rest of the week's schedule. Hope it's not late like that on Wednesday. Gonna be swapping if I can if it is like that Wednesday.

Tomorrow I will be packing a bunch of my stuff out to the new apartment. Also going to be receiving so much. I feel so blessed by the women at church. Blessed beyond measure. Beyond what I deserve.

I was also encouraged at work today. Received a "feedback" report. We have our calls monitored. This was the report from one. I was encouraged by the things I was doing right. I was given a couple of tips, but they were fewer than the encouragements. That was good.

OK. That's all I can get written tonight. My eyes are crossing and I need to go to bed so I can finish packing in the morning what I'm going to take with me this weekend. I have a feeling I'll be gathering/organizing things for a while. As long as I have my bed/clothes/computer I should be ok. Lol. Though I won't have internet yet. So I'm not sure what I'm going to do for sure about that. I have my music on my computer. Just put some more of my worship music cd's on there too. Listening to more of that lately. Needing to listen to it.

I need to remember to tape up my plastic totes. I don't trust those lids with tiny little plastic tabs holding them on. Bad thing is I packed my pocket knives and scissors in one of my boxes.... Oops :-P

No comments: