Monday, January 2, 2012

Things to do this week

So there's some stuff I need to do this week.

- Survive the rest of the mentoring week at work (and thus survive after I don't have my mentor and I'm completely solo on the phone!) I just feel like I'm gonna forget to say something, or not say the right thing. I NEED MORE CONFIDENCE!!!!! I know I know the material. I'm just not that great at knowing where to lead the conversation right away. And I need to be. I'm such a pushover too. I mean, how do I lead the conversation where I need to? Do something every day that scares you, right? I know God put me in this position for a reason. I know I'm going to get better at the conversational part of the call. I'm just super apprehensive right now because my confidence meter is so low I guess. And I have a ton of other stuff going on in my head right now too.

- Buy a cell phone? I just need to make a decision what phone, what plan, and all that... But I need one for when I get my own place... soon...

- Call churches in town this weekend and see if they have any info on anyone needing roomies. Coz I need to find a place to live. I don't know what I'll end up doing. I'm praying about it. Moving in with someone else could be really good. Or it could be really awkward. I would feel weird moving in with someone. Maybe someone else that is apartment searching. The thought of moving in with someone already established in an apartment or house is kind of daunting. I'm probably not the best of roommates. And there's so much going on right now I'm kind of overwhelmed as it is.

-Remember to breathe. And pray. And sleep. And eat. And shower. Lol. With everything going on I feel like I'm going to need a reminder...

- Oh, and workout. I worked out some today. I know I'm gonna feel it tomorrow. But it was good. At least I got a workout in. However short it was. I need to get back into being disciplined. Like I was before college. College kind of ruined discipline for me O_o

I have a crazy schedule this week. My mentor even said it was crazy. 10:30am-7pm tomorrow. Then 8:45am-5:15pm, then repeat the last two days of the week.

No comments: