Friday, August 31, 2012

Sitting here at my computer, trying to catch up on the week.  I finally got my email box cleaned out.  I could do that from my phone... almost... It only archives... for some reason it won't delete emails by swiping... Yes, I finally got a real phone. PtL! Even though the signal in my apt is kinda weak... Weak signal is better than no signal whatsoever.

Finally turned on some praise & worship music.  I've been sitting here for about 20 minutes in silence.  At least it wasn't an hour!

I am working on a new art piece.  It is simple.  And it isn't my usual line art.  I need a different design to make for my line art... Or a larger piece of media to draw on.... Yes, it would be a lot more tedious to color in something larger, but oh so much more satisfying.  I shall attempt to post a picture of my new piece when I finish it.  I don't know what I'm going to do with it when I get done with it.  I need a portfolio to put my work in... Or frames. Lol.

I think I should probably go to bed soon.  About an hour has passes since I actually started this post.  Just been distracted and looking at other stuff and listening to music.  Time for sleep.

No comments: