Sunday, October 5, 2008

Focus

I feel like I have none. Although the ability to transport to la-la-land for minutes at a time must be something on the lines of focus... even though it is not focusing on what should be focused on at that point...

I think I must have amazing focus... It is just misdirected on to useless or entertaining things.... (thank you media of the 80's, 90's and now...) instead of being focused on the more practical things. I need to learn to focus on the more practical things. And to focus harder on them... or something like that. I'm tired of feeling lost by the third week of classes, even though I've been trying to keep up. I just can never seem to concentrate until the last minute.

I frustrate me sometimes... I can sometimes focus on something, think about it, and solve a problem... but i can't focus when I really need to.

I think i'm rambling now, and need to go to bed soon.

I am starting exercising with Rachel tomorrow morning. 8am on M-W-F. We are both wanting to exercise, and are going to keep each other accountable. Hopefully we will keep up with it...

No comments: