Friday, October 31, 2008

The last week has been insane... busy, stressful, exhausting... mostly just because of classes and homework and just being generally tired lately.

Today was Free Burrito Day at Chipotle. I worked this evening from 5pm-9pm so I went there after I got off work before they closed. I had some foil wrapped around my wrist as a bracelet to get my free burrito. It was yummy. I didn't eat all of it either. Those things are massive. I also got chips and a drink just because I didn't want to just go in and get a burrito and that be it. I wanted to provide them with some business at least.

Tomorrow I am going to be at Notre Dame for most of the day filling in at a concession stand for one of my friends. It's an opportunity to be on campus during a home game, and to make some money... which is good since I have some bills to pay off.

Alright... I think I'm going to bed soon... I'm beat...

2 comments:

Jana Alexis said...

Just stopping by to say hi, Nora. Hope it went well at Notre Dame. And I hope you are ready to jump into this week! :)

Holly said...

Yay for free Chipotle! I remember those days...