Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's been a long week. It's going to be a longer one... This next week I need to get some doctor bills paid, get my oil changed in my car, get the plates on my car renewed, write some stuff for what my paper for Disciple Making Structures is going to look like, formulate my resume for Senior Sem. in YM., get some of my stuff from storage to take home, do some other class work stuff that I can't recall right now... and... get it all done before I go home Thursday morning... or rather Wednesday evening, so I can have my car packed before I head out Thursday morning.... Oh, it's going to be an interesting week...

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hey friend, just want you to know I'm praying for you. Lamentations 3:19-27 came to mind... hope it is an encouragement to you.

~Holly
P.S. Thanks for being such a faithful blog reader and comment-er! :)