Thursday, October 23, 2008

It seems that my room is like by brain... all scattered and disorganzed with no clue where to put everything...

I need to get to cleaning my room so I can think.... The problem is I tend to not be in my room much, except to sleep... although there are probably times where I could not be on the computer and instead get my room organized. I have to before next week... we have health checks late next week.

This Saturday is the Saturday Seminar. I'll be spending all day in 342.

The end of the semester is coming up fast. I feel unprepared. And although going home was good for me last week, I feel slightly out of touch with what I need to get done now that there are almost less than seven weeks left in the semester. And I have a lot left to do.

I'm currently working on some homework that I need to get done. I want to try to go to bed early tonight.... I haven't worked out since before last week, and I need to get enough sleep so I can go. I've been lacking in sleep, and my eyes have been dry and bloodshot because of that. The air has also been getting cold and dry, which hasn't helped, especially when riding my bike around campus. It seems though that since going home and having come back, with actually starting to exercise and change some of my eating habits, and trying to only drink diet soda if i drink soda, I am noticing some change in my weight. That is very encouraging. Either that, or my jeans need washed coz they're stretched out from wearing them... I'm not sure which...

On to the homework...

No comments: