Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I've been chosen to take point on planning a pool party for the youth group while Casey is on vacation next week. I knew this a few weeks ago. I forgot it in the midst of planning for this last week or so. We missed the announcement tonight... i don't know who's job it was to remember, but none of us did. Nice. That will be fun. I don't plan on getting in the water next week. I also have no idea what i'm going to wear for it. The shorts and stuff i have don't fit anymore. Blah.

I'm seriously working on that... the fitting into clothes thing... I just need to get a sort of schedule or plan or whatever set down so i can have something to follow. I also need to go grocery shopping for something that isn't filled with carbs and calories. If my Dad can do it, then i can... right? My brother has also done a weight loss thing before and is still sticking to a diet and exercise now. I feel like i just don't have the motivation of the rest of my family sometimes... Like right now i'm motivated, i just haven't really done anything about it...

Tomorrow we (youth min people's) are being taken out to dinner as a congratulations sort of thing for getting through this last week and having been a big part of making sure it got pulled off. So we're going out for some good food and conversation.

Today has been long-ish. Work here at the church, which included youth group this evening. I'm tired. I'm still trying to get over the last week. Spending 5 solid days with teenagers is draining...

No comments: