Saturday, June 6, 2009

One more reason to hate the US Postal Service

I ordered a pair of headphones last Friday with the cheap shipping, which was to be 5-7 days. I thought it would be here. It was in Missouri on Tuesday, which should be one day away from here, since the town Hazelwood is on I-64 which runs right past Evansville. You would think it would sort and ship through to Evansville, right? Apparently not. It went to Dallas, TX. For crying out loud postal service, do your workers know how to read? Or maybe they use computers for it and their GPS systems are failing. Texas is not on the way to Indiana! Plus, I just checked today and guess where my package is now... Hazelwood, MO. Really USPS?

Maybe it will get here by Monday or so... Of course, they might be shipping it back to the company since my address is apparently non-existant since I can't even find myself on Google Maps.

Here's the rundown from the USPS website... They are in ascending order...

Detailed Results:
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, June 06, 2009, 11:20 am, HAZELWOOD, MO 63042
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, June 04, 2009, 6:14 am, DALLAS, TX 75398
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, June 01, 2009, 10:44 am, HAZELWOOD, MO 63042
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, May 30, 2009, 1:44 am, BELL, CA 90201
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, May 29, 2009

2 comments:

mary christine said...

Perhaps the zip code was not readable? We had something from Idaho come to Franklin TN because the zip code and street address looked similar... Yes. Idaho.

Anonymous said...

my letters home used to go to who knows where cause apparently i made my 6s look like they were 0s...
there is a commercial here now about marshall's where the guy ordering the merchandise make european ones and they look like english sevens so he gets seven times the shirts he ordered...hehehe...just made me think of it...silly huh...hope you get your stuff soon...>^,,^<