Saturday, May 10, 2008

It is finally the weekend. I have gotten through this week. There have been tears, frustrations, and lots of TV watching time. I just now turned on worship music for the first time all week. My computer is currently residing on the dining room table. I would like to have it in the bedroom, or even in the living room, just across the divider wall between the two areas. But... i still have stuff to arrange properly.

My roommate is coming back Monday. I do not know what I am going to do with all my stuff before she gets back. I can't put anything away right now because I have no place to put it all. Not proper places anyway. My desk stuff has no home because I have no desk. Anything in the intern office is basically up for grabs. I should put stuff there that I don't want... like the abundance of pens that I have gathered from events where they hand out free stuff, and what they mean by "free stuff" is usually pens... or sticky notes. I have plenty of those, too.... and I can never find one when I need it.

I feel like today was sort of wasted...

No comments: