Friday, May 23, 2008

The week since the internship officially started has been an emotional one. I have cried, been frustrated, shoveled rocks with a bad attitude but was able to just take out my frustrations on the rocks.... and i've cried some more... during meetings with my supervisors for the summer.

I have just felt disoriented lately. Maybe it's from a lack of sleep. Or just adjusting to this new setting. I'm not that good with change. I think that I'm also probably just PMSing right now... which usually throws my emotions for a loop anyway...

I just feel unsettled. Like i don't fit. Like i can't really communicate as well as i should. Like i've reached some sort of wall that i can't get over.

I don't even know if i'm making sense right now. I'm not even making sense to myself.

I'm complaining too much...

No comments: