Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Alone?

I went to the Back to School Party this evening after work. I felt incredibly alone. At least for a little while. It was so odd going without my close friends by my side. I walked around just feeling awkward for a while. Then saw some acquaintances and met a couple of new people. It was just really different.

I really need some God time. I hope i can get some time this weekend. I need it. Desperately.

Tomorrow will be interesting. The first day of school. I haven't had the time or the money to go shopping for new clothes or anything. Not even books. Still haven't got those. I will, hopefully tomorrow, as i have homework for Tuesday already. I am also picking up a copy of Office 07 tomorrow. I've been aiming to get it for a while, and haven't had the time to just go get it. Crazy what happens when you start working 10 hours a day or more.

I'm getting to know my roomies some. The third one finally moved in. We have a dorm meeting tomorrow night... well, perimeter houses meeting. So it'll be good to get to know who all is in the "outhouses".

No comments: