Thursday, August 21, 2008

So... I'm really thinking about making this my blogging home from now on... Dunno what I will do with my Xanga, but I like this site, and just about everyone I know has one now so this is where I spend most of my time reading everyone's updates.

Classes start next Thursday. I'm sort of ready and sort of not. This weekend I am working as a tech again, (finally!) for the Freshman move in. Then next Tuesday I am again working as a Tech for the returning student move in. After being a lab assistant for the summer I am feeling a bit rusty on my tech skills... and also feeling slightly out of the tech loop, as the techs for the summer have worked with each other through the days this summer, and I am there in the evenings when everyone is leaving or has already left. I can't wait to have my tech rights back and be able to actually work on computers, and be back in the loop of what we're doing and stuff. We have a training session on Monday.

Last night I found out there were glowing stars on my ceiling in my room. It figures that I found them last night and not any other night... I was extremely tired. We had a picnic at the church yesterday evening, and after that some of us girls got together for a goodbye gathering for Sara. We had a good time talking and laughing and just having random conversations. By the time I got home it was 11pm. I don't stay up late much these days.

I go in to work at 4 this evening... So, until then I need to find something somewhat productive to do.

No comments: