Monday, August 25, 2008

Ugh

My head hurts. It's foggy. I can't even think or talk straight right now. I did not quite realize that I would be working all day the first half of this week. Tomorrow is uppers move in, so i'm going to be out helping people get online who will more than likely be more confused than the freshmen, since these are returning students coming in tomorrow. Possibly will be getting our other roommate tomorrow, too.

I've been getting enough sleep lately it seems, almost too much, but right now I'm just feeling icky. I'm going to try going a few days without soda and try to lay off the majority of junk food i've been eating lately. I need to get milk. I've been without milk for a few days now. I've been addicted to it lately.

Sunday morning I woke up with a really bad headache. It lasted most of the day. It came back in the evening just as I was getting ready to go to bed, too. I also noticed that most of the lymph nodes in my neck are all swollen and tender. Ugh. I just hope my head doesn't get all clogged up or anything for the first week of school. I think tonight is going to be a NyQuil night...

Tomorrow I have to be up early and at work at 8:45am to help the people moving in get online. It's gonna be a long week.

1 comment:

mary christine said...

http://symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com/cosymptoms/swollen-neck-lymph-nodes/headache-all.htm

So... swollen lymph nodes and a headache could mean you have any one of those twenty things wrong with you. I hope you're not a hypochondriac.... ;-P

Anyway. I hope you feel better soon, whatever is ailing you - be it allergies, a common cold, the plague...

Love you, sis :)